Saturday, July 23, 2011

Business Speaker & Trainer

"Luck Happens But Success is Planned"
Entertaining Business, Success and Marketing speaker is available for meetings, conventions, conferences, expos, events and trade shows for a reasonable fee. Presentations are professional and informative with stories and humor. I am an expert on business ideas for growth and survival. A great value to motivate, inform & inspire your audience. I am the author of 6 published business books (2 international, UK & India) and 1 more coming in 2011. I have also started and operated over 20 different businesses in the past 30 years. Franchise coach & advisor. If you would like a copy of my latest book I will be happy to send one, I can speak on any chapter in the book.
One of my speech stories... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_RVZfbH4GM&feature=related

Will travel to most major cities in the world and may be available on short notice. For current topics, bio and short video clips (new video coming soon) please go to www.idealetter.com. Travels from Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA

Barry Thomsen
Speaker, Author, Entrepreneur
719-268-1322 USA
idealetter@aol.com
Twitter...BTauthor

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the information. Business speakers have been a boon to everyone as they are helping a lot in motivating people.

    I would like to tell that, I recently came across a site on internet named Miami business speaker who are providing the service of motivational speakers to motivate people, business owners etc.
    Florida's Business Motivational Speaker for a successful business.

    ReplyDelete