Sunday, October 16, 2011

Where is Your Business Card

One of my biggest pet peeves about business people is that they don't carry enough business cards with them or NONE AT ALL! Your card is still the accepted way of of introducing yourself to new people you meet. There is no rule that says you will meet prospective customers only during business hours. We all know that opportunities come at any time and place. I met a new client on a beach once by the shore and yes I had business cards by the table where we were sitting. Without giving him one I might not have heard from him again and gotten his business.

I use the "rule of 6" and have at least 6 business cards in my pocket or within reach at all times. I also keep a back up supply of about 50 in the car glove compartment at all times. I like to give each person 2 cards so they can give one to a friend or associate or keep it in 2 places. All the info about how to contact you, go to your website, Twitter, Facebook etc. is there whenever they need it. I really believe that you are losing business if you don't have business cards with you at ALL TIMES.

1 comment:

  1. For all those who are looking to stand out above
    the crowd they must a have a nice,beautiful and creative business card.
    print loyalty card
    Hotel Key Card

    ReplyDelete