Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ten Cheap Marketing Ideas-Free Seminar

I will be giving a 90 minute seminar (plus Q & A after) for the Tri-Lakes Business Incubator on Thursday March 3, 2011. You will learn how to keep marketing your business when funds are tight and ideas are few. These ideas can be used by any type of business and will start working for you immediately. You must keep marketing your business if you want to survive, grow and be profitable. Invest 90 minutes to find new ways to make your business a success.

I have 5 published business books (2 International) and 2 more coming out in 2011. I have started, operated and survived in over 20 different businesses over the past 30+ years, several at the same time. I travel to conventions, conferences and trade shows to share the lessons and ideas I have learned along the way. There will also be stories that will make you smile or laugh.

There is NO COST to attend but they tell me that seating is limited to about 50 people so you must reserve a seat by sending your name by email to: genew@navsys.com The address of the event is.... Tri Lakes Incubator, 14960 Woodcarver Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80921.

1 comment: