Monday, January 9, 2012

True Story About Soup

I enjoy a bowl of soup sometimes at lunch so I have tried most of Campbell's and Progressive selections. When Campbell came out with a new Wonton Soup I noticed that there were only two big wontons in it and the rest broth. I wasn't pleased so I sent a letter to their East Coast headquarters saying that it was not that good and was mostly broth. I suggested that they use more and smaller wontons and add some rice to make it better.

Two months later I received a letter back with $3.00 worth of free coupons and a reply saying they are not allowed to consider any ideas or suggestions from consumers (Their Customers). It said that their marketing firm doesn't even want to read suggestions sent in by anyone and their staff decides what you get when you buy Campbells soup. Typical big company attitude and small business can easily do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment