Monday, December 6, 2010

Take a Business Survey

If you want to know what your customers are thinking and how they feel about your company, just ask them. By asking them you will probably get as many as 80% who will give you the honest answers that you need. You will be giving customers and serious prospects a chance to say how they really feel about your business; what products they like, don't like and want to see in the future. Whether the responses are good or bad, it's information you need to improve.

Information drives the business world and the more you have, the better chance you'll have to to succeed in your target market. It's like playing golf; if you don't know what you're doing wrong, how can you improve your game and score? Maybe that's why I take extra golf balls every time I play. Next time I'll take a survey of the others in my foursome and I'm sure I'll get some answers.
More on this subject and others in my book "The Jelly Bean Principle" available at amazon.co or signed copies at 877-700-1322.

No comments:

Post a Comment