Friday, May 9, 2014

Some Customers Are Ready to Buy

Customers or prospects may visit your store, call on the phone or go to your website and are prepared to purchase right away. They know what they want and don't want to browse, see all the offers or get more information. They want to buy and get on to other things. If you delay a quick purchase you may lose them either now or for a future purchase, so let them do it quickly. They may need something that they will use right away and want to get going on it.

I have gone to stores many times and someone greets me with, "May I direct you to what you are looking for?"  Sometimes when I tell the what I want they don't even know where it is. Why are these people even doing this greeting job if they have to consult someone else before they can help you. I usually want to buy and go and don't need or want the "How are you today?" question. Why do I have to answer any personal question antway. Don't be a burden to your customers when the know what they want.

Barry is business consultant that works by-the-hour, no contracts, helping people start and grow their businesses. www.idealetter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment