Wednesday, December 12, 2012

List of Lists for 2013

 

New Year’s is a time for me to make my list of lists that I post on my white board in my office.
My 2012 lists are for a variety of purposes; business and personal growth, thoughts, ideas, resolutions, and random To-Do items.
Books to read
People to call
People to meet
People to connect/reconnect with
Charities to support
Trips to take
Articles to write
Random acts of kindness to accomplish
Groups to speak to
Friends to spend time with
Projects to start
Projects to finish
Meals to try
Benefits to attend
People to appreciate
I am ALWAYS looking to expand this list! If you have another list category or a suggestion or an idea, please make a comment on this blog, or email me at Mary@ProductiveLeaders.com.
Happy New Year!
By Mary Kelly  mary@productiveleaders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment