Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's All Up to You

We all have dreams, goals and ambitions that we want to acomplish in our lives and that is not only good but Great! But do we all pursue those goals on a regular basis or just sit around and wait for something good to happen? Only you can answer that question for yourself because you already know the answer. Most of the goals and dreams you really want are reachable if you go after them and not just wait for them to happen.

My father always told me, "Don't expect anything from anyone, Do it Yourself." His words stuck with me over the years and inspired me to take action if I wanted to see results. My favorite acomplishments were being successful when someone said, "You can't do that" or "It will never work" or "No one has every done it before" Believe in your dreams and find a way to make them happen even if you fail many times along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment