Sunday, October 24, 2010

Speaking in Singapore

Over the last 30 plus years I have started, operated and in many cases survived over 20 small businesses. I became an expert on how to continue marketing when funds were tight and the economy was less than perfect. I had several businesses at the same time and they ranged from a business forms distributorship to selling collectables to Norman Rockwell artwork. It was always fun to run a business and succeed when people said "That won't work" I always thought that if it does work I'll have no competition at least for a while. My books offer ideas from my business experience and things you won't find in textbooks. I love speaking to business groups all over the world and would love to get engagements in Singapore, KL Malaysia and China. I also believe in telling stories during my speeches and making people laugh to accent a point.

If anyone has connections with meeting planners or executives in Asia and the UK please send them in my direction. http://www.idealetter.com/ idealetter@aol.com I am sometimes available on short notice if another speaker cancels. "Have passport-Will travel"

No comments:

Post a Comment