Tuesday, July 30, 2013

YOU'RE INVITED WEDNESDAY JULY 31st !!!!!!!


 If you ever wondered what Toastmasters is all about, now is your chance to find out and have fun at the same time. I have been a member for almost 6 years now and still attend a lot of the meetings because I feel that I still get ideas to fine tune my speaking ability. We all support each other and improve our speaking skills for meetings, sales situations, training and yes standing in front of groups. "What Happens at Toastmasters Stays at Toastmasters"

Please come as our guest to the 'Currently Speaking' group meeting on Wednesday July 31st at the fire house meeting room at Academy Blvd and Dublin,Colorado Springs, just behind the "The Oak Place" store. Arrive about 6:25 PM and you will be welcomed with many smiles and have a great time. There is no cost, no dress code (wear something!), no reservations and no obligation! I will be the Toastmaster (lead the meeting) that evening and promise the time will go so fast you wondered what happened. The theme for this meeting is World Capitals and you might even win a prize!
Please share this with friends and I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment