Thursday, January 31, 2013

My February Schedule

My Upcoming Schedule

Wed Feb 6th  6:30 PM I will be speaking at Currently Speaking Toastmasters. The meeting is 6:30PM to 8PM at the fire house meeting room Dublin & Academy. I will tell a short story called "Barry's Paper Route" Guests welcome

Wed Feb 20th 7:30 AM I will speaking at the Valley Hi golf clubhouse on "The Customer Experience" for the Pikes Peak Sales Pros meeting. Guests welcome

Wed Feb... 20th 11:30 AM I will be speaking at the Jose Muldoon's restaurant near Constitution & Powers on "The Customer Experience" for the Colo Spgs Business Alliance. Guests welcome
 
Tues Feb 26th 7:45 AM Colorado Springs Business Partners meets to network and exchange ideas. At the Embassy Suites meeting room just North of Woodmen and Commerce Center Dr. No cost/guests welcome

Tues Feb 26th 11:30 AM I will be speaking at the Sky Sox Banquet room 4th floor near Barnes & Tutt on "More Cheap Marketing Ideas" for the Business Linx meeting. Guests welcome

Thurs Fed 28th 5 PM I am speaking at the Interquest Rotary at Liberty Hts Retirement Comm, 12105 Ambassador Dr 80921 on "The Customer Experience" (longer version). Anyone who wants to know what the Rotary is about is welcome as a guest.


Hope to see you at some or all of these, more coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment