Saturday, June 1, 2013

Free to Attend for Businesses

My Upcoming Speaking Schedule


Tuesday June 11, 2013..Colorado Springs Business Partners meeting 8 AM at The Embassy Suites just North of I-25 and Woodmen. My topic will be basic presentation skills you can use in sales, public service, training and speaking to groups of any size. This group is interested in increasing membership for networking and sales referrals. No cost to attend and enjoy a free continental breakfast. Please come as my guest.
Tuesday July 9, 2013... Business Linx meeting 11:30 AM at the IHOP restaurant at Stetson Hills & Powers, Colo Spgs. I will be speaking on The Customer Experience and why it's important in your business. No cost except what you order for lunch and guests are welcome.
Thursday July 11, 2013...another Business Linx meeting 8 AM at Rocky Mountain Calvary church just North of Austin Bluffs & Academy. I will be presenting part 2 of Cheap Marketing Ideas for your organization and business. No cost to attend and guests are always welcome.
Wednesday July 17, 2013.. Aurora Rotary luncheon 12:15 PM at Doubletree Hotel at I-225 & Illif in Aurora, Co. I will be speaking on Customer Satisfaction and how to increase it in your business. They said guests are welcome to enjoy lunch, hear my speech and see what the Rotary is all about.
Monday August 5, 2013... East Side Rotary lunch meeting at the Valley Hi golf clubhouse just South of Airport Rd off Chelton, Colo Spgs. I will be speaking on The Customer Experience and ideas for your business. Guest are welcome to attend at no cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment