Monday, April 15, 2013

Barry's Upcoming Speaking Schedule

 

I hope you can attend some of these, guests are welcome at no cost.
Thursday April 25th 7:30 AM for Arapahoe Sales Pros at the Country Buffet near Park Meadows Mall (just South of Denver). Exit I-25 at County Line rd and go West about a mile or less. I will be speaking about 30 min on The Customer Experience and how to grow your business.
 
Thursday May 2nd 8 AM for the Business Linx group at The Rocky Mountain Calvary Church just North of Austin Bluffs on Academy, Colo Spgs. I will be speaking on Cheap Marketing Ideas, part 1 for your business or organization.
 
Thursday May 9th 8 AM for the Business Linx group at the Rocky Mountain Calvary Church (see location above). I will be speaking on Cheap Marketing Ideas. part 2 for your business or organization.
Wednesday July 17 12:15 for the Aurora Rotary at the Doubletree Hotel located at I-225 nad Illif in Aurora, CO. I will be speaking on The Customer Experience and how it affects your business. Come and see what the Rotary is all about.
More coming ?
Barry Thomsen
Speaker, Author, Business Coach
719-268-9081
idealetter@aol.com
www.idealetter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment