Sunday, February 8, 2015

Business Speaker & Trainer

I am always interested in speaking and training engagements anywhere safe in the world. My topics are The Customer Experience, Building Business Relationships, Marketing and Sales Ideas, Social Media & Networking for Profit, Making Better Presentations and others. I will add value to your event or meeting with usuable content, relevant stories and some humor. 

I will offer to do 2 presentations at no additional fees if time permitting. I may also be available to travel on short notice or if another speaker or presenter cancels. For a limited time my speaking fee includes airfare to the city of the event or meeting (100% in North America, 50% international). For more information, more topics, short video stories, photos, bio and reasonable fee can be found at www.idealetter.com. Please contact me to schedule your event or meeting and lock in the date now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment